Disney, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian cancel cruises because of Hurricane Irma
Disney Cruise Line has announced it is ending two cruises early and canceling three others because of Hurricane Irma.
• The Sept. 2 Disney Fantasy cruise will return to Port Canaveral on Thursday, two days early.
• The Sept. 4 sailing of the Disney Dream will also return to Port Canaveral on Thursday, one day earlier than scheduled.
• The Sept. 9 sailing of Disney Fantasy has been canceled.
• The Sept. 8 and Sept. 11 sailings of the Disney Dream have been canceled.
More information about Disney refunds and rescheduling is available here.
Royal Caribbean has canceled two cruises:
• Sept. 8 sailing of the Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas cruise
• Sept. 8 sailing of the Majesty of the Seas Bahamas cruise
Decisions on other scheduled cruises will be made by noon Thursday. Find more details here.
Norwegian Cruise Line has changed several cruises:
• Norwegian Escape, Seven-Day Western Caribbean cruise that departed Sept. 2 will return to Miami on Thursday, two days early.
• Norwegian Sky, Four-Day Cuba Cruise that departed Sept. 4 from Miami will return to Miami after departing Havana on Thursday.
• Norwegian Sky, Sept. 8 from Miami has been canceled.
• Norwegian Escape, Sept. 9 from Miami has been canceled.
Details about refunds and rescheduling here.