Here are some tips for making the most of Comic Con:
IF YOU GO
Getting in: Admission is $30-$40 single day, $60 for three days, 12 and younger free at the Tampa Convention Center, 333 S Franklin St., Tampa. (407) 619-2128. Doors open at noon Friday, 8 a.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. Sunday.
Early ticket pickup: You can pick up will call tickets at the convention center from 5 to 8 p.m. today at the second-floor box office. Online ticket sales end today so you still have time to order tickets online and print them at home to save yourself from a line.
• Check out the event schedule in advance at tampabaycomiccon.com.
• If you plan on buying photo ops or autographs, do that first before they sell out.
• Autographs and photo ops are cash only. There will be multiple ATMs on site.
• Get there early because parking spaces disappear and lines to get in are long. See tampagov.net/parkingfor parking locations and maps.
• Expect to line up at least an hour early for the most popular celebrity panels.
• Wear comfortable shoes. There are long lines, many in the heat outside.